My friend Jack had to stop the web hosting and moved onto something called Gogs, It’s pretty confusing at first but I’m sure it’ll be awesome down the line. So I wonder if it’ll be a massive pain in the ass or smooth sailing?
Happy 2018 Everyone who actually reads this blog!
I’ve been hankering for some good GTA:V RP Servers, There’s a few I really enjoy so far Twitch Paradise RP it’s got some issues here and there but I’m having some fun, and one I come back to from time to time is Eclipse Roleplay sadly it uses GT:MP why sadly? my FPS using that client only gives me around 25-30 FiveM lets me use 60fps Anyways, I wonder what others I can find!
As of this post sadly Twitch Paradise RP closed its doors, so I mainly play Eclipse Roleplay now.
The Highlights got an awesome update on the PTR Branch on June 22, 2017[126.96.36.199624], I know I’m quite late posting about it on here. Here’s part of the patch log
New Highlight Options
Our highlights system has received several major updates:
- The game will continue to automatically generate highlights for you based on your recent gameplay. These auto-generated highlights—now categorized as “Today’s Top 5”—will be surfaced on a daily basis and persist for a full 24 hours (or until the game client is patched, whichever happens first).
- Players can now generate their own highlights! The ability to capture 12 seconds of your own gameplay has been added to the game, and can be bound to a single button of your choice (or a button per highlight slot) in the Options menu under “Request Highlight.” These player-generated highlights will be saved under a new section called “Recently Captured” and will persist until the game client is patched. Players can have up to 36 recently-captured highlights stored at one time.
- With the above, players can now record any of their “Top 5” or “Recently Captured” highlights, exporting them as a video file to their gaming platform’s designated media library (on console) or directory (on PC). On PC, players will also have the option to select the quality at which these highlights are exported, supporting up to 4K at 60 FPS for Windows 8 or higher operating systems, and up to 1080p on Windows 7.
To learn more about this feature, check out our recent developer update: https://youtu.be/OkYJlPMdWNA
The thing I love the most, to be honest, is the 4k 60fps rendering it can do, it can really make the game shine.
Here’s a clip I took of a player called Chuck. I’m mainly looking forward to this update to be released on the public branch
So, the Dawn of the Creed Edition [Legendary Edition] is gonna set you back a good £699/$799,
The normal Dawn of the Creed Edition will cost you £119.99/$159.99 so that’s not so bad. you just won’t get the extra goodies the Legendary Edition will set you back on.
The Legendary Edition contains:
Available for Shipping Now:
- Highly detailed 28.7 inch (73cm) resin statue of Bayek, a protector of Egypt whose personal story will lead to the creation of the Assassin’s Brotherhood; and his eagle, Senu – By Ubicollectibles.
- The Collector’s Certificate of Authenticity, numbered 1 to 999.
- An exclusive replica of Bayek’s eagle skull amulet in resin.
- Two exclusive Assassin’s Creed Origins Steelbooks™.
- Four large lithographs signed by the Ubisoft Montreal studio artists.
Available on Day One:
- The Assassin’s Creed Origins Gold Edition: The base game, the Digital Deluxe Pack and the Season Pass, which will give players access to all upcoming major expansions and equipment sets.
- The game’s art book, featuring original designs and concept art created by the Ubisoft Montreal artists.
- The game’s official soundtrack.
- A printed version of the game’s hand-drawn world map.
- Two original art cards.
Will I be getting this? No. I won’t be, I’ll just be getting the standard edition and probably a season pass down the line.